Australian Made Bokashi Buckets and Mix
Australian made bucket with easy-fit lid, allowing for one handed operation, particularly good for anyone with arthritis.
- Flip-up tap – allowing for one handed operation, particularly good for anyone with arthritis.
- Commercial quality construction
- Colours: white (pictured), red, blue (coloured buckets come with white lid)
- Large size: 390mm wide x 370mm high, 22.7 litre capacity
- Small size: 300mm wide x 300mm high, 13.6 litre capacity
Starter Packs and Complete Systems
To get started we recommend a Complete 2-bucket System. This maximises your convenience and the fermenting process.
EM1 – Effective Micro-organisms
We sell EM1 in two volumes:
Jaki Bokashi Mix – TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
Handmade with care by the Jaki Bokashi team in Adelaide, South Australia.
- packaged using environmentally friendly packaging
- 3L, 5L, and 8L refillable bag options
- 20 litres packaged in a clean, second-hand food-grade bucket
We can order in any part of your bucket (barring the handle) that may go awry.
To place an order:
Email us with your order and stipulate delivery or pick up (from Thebarton, SA). Payment must be received before goods are sent.
EFT Payment details:
Account name: Jaki Bokashi
BSB: 805050 Acc: 63472238
Call Roxane on 0412 180 586 or Deanna on 0421 424 754 for further info.