Australian Made Bokashi Buckets and Mix
Australian made bucket with easy-fit lid, allowing for one handed operation, particularly good for anyone with arthritis.
- Flip-up tap – allowing for one handed operation, particularly good for anyone with arthritis.
- Commercial quality construction
- Colours: white (pictured), red, blue (coloured buckets come with white lid)
- Large size: 390mm wide x 370mm high, 22.7 litre capacity
- Small size: 300mm wide x 300mm high, 13.6 litre capacity
Starter Packs and Complete Systems
To get started we recommend a Complete 2-bucket System. This maximises your convenience and the fermenting process.
Our Starter Packs and Complete Systems include:
- low carbon footprint Bokashi mix
- 1 or 2 buckets depending on your preference
- a ‘masher’
- a comprehensive and clearly written instruction booklet with troubleshooting and our contact details
Jaki Bokashi Mix
Handmade with care by the Jaki Bokashi team in Adelaide, South Australia.
- packaged using environmentally friendly packaging
- 3L, 5L, and 8L refillable bag options
- 20 litres packaged in a clean, second-hand food-grade bucket
EM1 – Effective Micro-organisms
We sell EM1 in two volumes:
We can order in any part of your bucket (barring the handle) that may go awry.
Why would this happen? We have had people accidentally bury their drip tray, children being enthusiastic with the tap 🙂
Please email us with your requirements.
Pick up or delivery via phone – please call Roxane on 0412 180 586
In person – we have 3 stockists so you can avoid postage costs. Click here for more details